Thursday, February 23, 2006

Geography Quiz

I have always loved geography. I had a world globe around since I could remember. Now if I could just make it pay...

Geography Genius
You scored 97% knowledge, and 0% confusion

Excellent! This is the highest score. You are very knowledgeable about the world. You didn't answer any (or many) of the questions with seriously incorrect answers. Great work. You are now ready to write your own Geography Knowledge test. Don't forget to vote on this test!




My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 73% on knowledge

free online dating
free online dating
You scored higher than 0% on confusion
Link: The World Geography Knowledge Test written by dowland2005 on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should host Deacons After Dark with knowledge like that!

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home