Thursday, September 02, 2004

Andrew Sullivan - Canary in the Coal Mine?

Mr. Sullivan finds Zell Miller "crude":

Last night was therefore a revealing night for me. I watched a Democrat at
a GOP Convention convince me that I could never be a Republican. If they wheel
out lying, angry old men like this as their keynote, I'll take Obama. Any
day.


He also compares Zell to Michael Moore.

Hey, this war thing is nasty. It's gross. People say mean things. And where was Cheney's Lesbian daughter???

I'm out of here, man.

What disturbs me about Andrew Sullivan most is that he may be a bellwether for the majority in this country. September 11th got their attention... for a while. But hey, things are okay now.

Folks, it's time to return to our regular programming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home